At QRC, we:
- Work on interesting, potentially world-changing projects.
- Foster a collaborative small-team work environment.
- Encourage community involvement, including open source project contributions, publications and conferences.
- Hack on as much hardware as we need.
- Participated in a Dragon Boat race with our QRI colleagues at the Duanwu festival in Taiwan (see photo).
- Work closely with colleagues at MIT, regularly joining CSAIL research team meetings and collaborating directly on projects of mutual interest.
- Eat a scary amount of Suans at Mary Chung's.